Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Company: The Timken Company
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Your Career Begins at Timken If you're ready for a challenging
career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and
professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more
productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the
machinery that keeps industry in motion.Position Summary: Provide
the engineering and project management experience necessary to
support the implementation of manufacturing engineering initiatives
and projects. Responsibilities include the support and advancement
of plant production, quality control, maintenance and continuous
improvement. Essential Job Duties:
- Provide solutions to daily engineering related problems in the
areas of production, quality control and Continuous
- Manage the work being done by contractors and suppliers as new
and existing technology is implemented.
- Manage multiple projects that involve the delegation of
assignments to others in the plant e.g. engineers, maintenance and
- Define and justify Continuous Improvement projects in all areas
- Work with associates from Production areas to implement
- Advanced Problem Solving with the ability to implement
permanent solutions to critical issues. Minimum Requirements:
- Good communication skill (oral and written) is a
- Must have sound project management skills as well as the
ability to lead and train other engineers, analysts and hourly
people in order to complete projects.
- Knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics, gauging, controls and
mechanical or electrical engineering design principles.
- Experience with equipment commonly found in a manufacturing
- CAD experience is required. Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Industrial, Manufacturing or
Agricultural Engineering. Minimum of 4 years of Manufacturing
Engineering or related experience.All qualified applicants shall be
treated equally according to their individual qualifications,
abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will
be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race,
religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual
orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected
by applicable law.
Keywords: The Timken Company, Davenport , Senior Manufacturing Engineer, Engineering , Fulton, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...