Manufacturing Engineer II
Company: ICONMA, LLC
Location: East Moline
Posted on: January 26, 2023
- Plans, coordinates, and performs manufacturing engineering work
for a project or process.
- Operates in a team environment within either the enterprise
product delivery process or the enterprise order fulfillment
- At this level, projects are of moderate scope and
responsibility or may be a significant portion of a major and
diverse project or process; decisions are made within established
guidelines and may be reviewed by supervisors and/or
- May assign, coordinate, and review portions of the work for
support personnel, contractors, and suppliers.
- Understanding of manufacturing processes, automation, quality,
tooling, tool design, total preventive maintenance, and
- Support Fanuc welding and material handling robots and robotic
- Troubleshooting issues when they are down, working
collaboratively with cross functional resources to get the machines
up and running.
- Diagnose and root cause GMAW defects. Prevent issues from
re-occurring or touch up Fanuc robots to prevent repair.
- Establish routings, SOE, layouts, tooling, assembly costs, OMS,
and control plans for revisions to current operations.
- Identify and implement safety, quality, cost reduction and
ergonomic improvement ideas for department.
- Work with SAP, W Planner/MP Planner and OMS to perform
- Hands on experience with robotic systems and robotics
- Experience in one of more related engineering areas:
industrial, production, Mechanical, Welding, manufacturing,
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating
an employment environment that supports and encourages the
abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age,
sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability
Keywords: ICONMA, LLC, Davenport , Manufacturing Engineer II, Engineering , East Moline, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!