Company: Archer Daniels Midland Company
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Process Engineer - Clinton, IA
This is a full-time, exempt position.
About ADM Clinton IA: ADM Clinton IA supports a diverse product
portfolio for ADM including animal feed, sweeteners, sugar,
fibersol, alcohols, corn oils and bio product solutions as well as
an onsite Co-Generation facility.
The Process Engineer is responsible for support of the day-to-day
operations of the facility, provide engineering technical support
activities and partner with employees at all levels to ensure that
safety, quality, and cost objectives are met. Specific
responsibilities include identification and justification of
projects, process knowledge sharing, as well as day-to-day problem
Essential Job Functions:
- Support plant operations to maintain personnel and process
- Provide recommendations for improvements to company facilities,
equipment, and safety programs
- Interact directly with shift leaders and employees to produce
desired operational results and support employee development
- Assist in daily operations including shift coverage as
- Project design, development and management specific to
- Process and cost tracking
- Provide feedback, mentorship and support to operators and
engineers to achieve short term and long-term department
performance objectives and drive continuous improvement and
Performance Excellence concepts
- Engineering degree with 1+ years of significant plant
manufacturing experience with major accomplishments in achieving
results. Co-Op work may be considered equivalent to
- Demonstrated commitment to workplace safety.
- Engineering process knowledge.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Ability to lead personnel and work closely with Corporate
- Ability to look beyond the task at hand, to anticipate
challenges and develop options to overcome them
- Team Player
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of codes, relevant standards
and materials related to industrial equipment.
- General knowledge of computer process control systems and
Microsoft Office applications.Physical Requirements:
- Lift and transport materials and equipment weighing up to 30
pounds on a limited basis, up to 50 pounds on an occasional basis
and up to 55 pounds overhead.
- Traverse up to two (2) miles during the course of a work
- Operate equipment or diagnose / detect issues of machinery that
may be located at different heights. May require work on ladders,
scaffolding or other work at heights.
Relocation assistance is available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including
401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of applicable pre-employment
drug screen, medical questionnaire and a background check.
About ADM:At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access
to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a
complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste,
and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in
solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We're a
global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world's premier
agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth,
depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us
unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health
and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of
the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn
more at www.adm.com.---EEOADM is an equal opportunity employer and
makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
disability and veterans status.Ref ID#LI-CJ1
Keywords: Archer Daniels Midland Company, Davenport , PROCESS ENGINEER, Engineering , Clinton, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!