Company: ICONMA, LLC
Location: East Moline
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Location: East Moline, IL
Duration: 11-12 months
- Elevate and differentiate the Client brand through world class
- Youll touch a gamut of subjects, creating assets and editing
stories that help promote equipment, share the customer story, and
enhance our rich brand legacy.
- The ideal candidate will be well-experienced across a myriad of
video styles and formats, from short, thumb-stopping social content
to longer form editorial-style productions.
- The work is largely self-managed, but you collaborate closely
with internal clients and stakeholders and outside agency partners
throughout the editing process.
- When not working on client projects, you will help curate, cut
down, and catalog clips for our internal client Stock video
- The Editor is a critical part of our larger Visual Services
photo/video department, which maintains residency of a 50,000 sqft
studio in East Moline, IL.
- While this roles primary function is working as a video Editor as
described above, the candidate will also occasionally assist shoots
in-studio and in-field, running grip and operating video
- Editing video (70% of the time)
- Assisting video shoots, in-studio, and in-field (20% of the
- Studio help (10% of the time)
What skills you need:
- 3-5 years video editing experience.
- Expert working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, namely Adobe
Premier Pro, After Effects and Photoshop or Illustrator.
- Experience with professional cinema camera equipment from
manufacturers such as Sony, Canon, Client, RED .
Excellent communication and project management skills, extremely
organized with post-production workflow and file management.
- Expert working knowledge of numerous video camera file formats,
codecs, transcoding, and export of appropriately formatted
- Basic working knowledge of video lighting, audio, and general
- Proficient in Mac OS operating systems and Microsoft Office
- Proficient in basic audio editing to achieve the best possible
- Capable of performing physically demanding tasks, including (but
not limited to): navigating uneven/rough terrain while carrying
gear; working in all weather conditions (very cold to very hot);
able to lift and carry gear weighing up to 50lbs.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to self-start and work independently as well as follow
direction and edit and produce content that effectively captures
the intended story or purpose.
What makes you stand out:
- Proven track record of executing a range of video projects
smaller promotional videos and social activations to larger
- Motion graphics experience / competency / 2D or 3D animation.
- Experience or familiarity with heavy equipment (ability to
operate is a ++).
- Experience shooting the industries we serve (ag, construction,
forestry, turf, etc.).
- Four-year University Degree (or equivalent work experience) in
related field editing, motion graphics, videography
Keywords: ICONMA, LLC, Davenport , Video Editor, Advertising , East Moline, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!