IT Analyst (Identity Access Review)
Company: HNI Corporation
Posted on: November 20, 2023
HNI Corporation is a global family of brands for the workplace
and home dedicated to enhancing the spaces where we live, work, and
gather. We pride ourselves on fostering an environment where we
make a positive impact on others; upholding our beliefs in
integrity, inclusion and belonging. WHAT WE NEED: We are looking
for an IT Analyst (Identity Access Review) to join our team. This
individual will be a part of HNI's Governance, Risk, and Compliance
team and will be responsible for supporting HNI's IT SOX Compliance
Program to manage risk and achieve regulatory compliance. This role
will also support Identity Access Management projects related to
supporting the implementation of a new IAM tool and producing
quarterly reports for a variety of corporate software platforms.
This role will eventually establish and maintain GRC tools for
controls, risk, compliance, privacy, and audit delivery; and
identify and drive process improvements in the GRC space. IN THIS
ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Support HNI's IT SOX compliance program and drive improvement
- Work closely with IT and business units to ensure that all
areas of compliance are met.
- Support all aspects of access reviews for the Governance, Risk,
and Compliance team.
- Partner with the business units to define processes,
approaches, and documentation necessary to conduct user access
reviews and manager certification.
- Analyze business practices and requirements, ensuring
compliance with separation of duties and the principle of least
- Consult with the business to identify gaps and governance
- Support audit and compliance projects as they relate to
identity and access management, executing User Access Review
campaigns, reporting, auditing of access control validations.
- Assist with recurring and one-off projects around reporting and
- Collaborate with stakeholders to support the development of IAM
Standards that iteratively support long term IAM modernization and
transformation. Apply industry IAM best practices, templates, and
documentation while also proposing improvements based on practical
- Develop, refine, and maintaining documentation, tools, and
reports regarding IAM metrics.
- Create documentation, including knowledge base articles, for
- Proactively identify risk and ways to continuously enhance and
improve HNI's IAM controls.
- Be a trusted business advisor by developing business
relationships and providing value-add assurance, advice and insight
to IT and key business stakeholders on governance, risk,
compliance, control improvement matters, and key initiatives. IN
THIS ROLE, YOU WILL EVENTUALLY:
- Establish and maintain GRC tools for controls, risk,
compliance, privacy, and audit delivery.
- Identify and drive automation of controls and process
improvements within GRC space. QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION &
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems,
Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Candidates with certifications in IT Audit, Controls, Security
Compliance, and/or Privacy (CISA, CRISC, CIPP, etc.) will be given
- 3 - 6 years of experience in IT auditing or compliance
- General experience with GRC toolsets, such as AuditBoard.
- General of compliance frameworks; (e.g. CSA, SOX, NIST CSF,
CCPA, COBIT). We look forward to hearing from you! HNI Corporation
(NYSE: HNI) is a manufacturer of workplace furnishings and building
products, operating under two segments. The workplace furnishings
segment is a leading global designer and provider of commercial
furnishings, going to market under multiple unique brands. The
residential building products segment is the nation's leading
manufacturer and marketer of hearth products. As one of the larger
employers in Iowa, HNI Corporation was recognized in 2018, 2019,
and 2020 for the diversity of our Board of Directors and was named
in 2020, 2021, and in 2022 as one of America's Most Responsible
Companies by Newsweek. How we act today protects how we live
tomorrow. Check out our CSR Report here: Diversity, equity, and
inclusion (DEI), are not just core beliefs at HNI - they are
operational imperatives. We value each other's differences in
experiences and ideas to solve problems and better serve our
customers. Take a look at our DEI goals here: We offer Benefits on
Day 1, including a new voluntary benefit, Daily Pay! To learn about
all the benefits HNI has to offer visit . We also invite you to
visit us at to learn more!
Keywords: HNI Corporation, Davenport , IT Analyst (Identity Access Review), Accounting, Auditing , Davenport, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!