Sr Pharma, Cosmetics and Personal Care Auditor
Posted on: January 16, 2022
SGS is the worlds leading inspection, verification, testing and
certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark
for quality and integrity. With more than 89,000 employees, we
operate a network of more than 2,600 offices and laboratories
around the world.
The Sr. Pharma, Cosmetics, and Personal Care Auditor (PCPC)
performs third-party audits per SGS Certification procedures and
the requirements of the applicable standards. They are responsible
to make relevant decisions regarding the audit process and informs
SGS CBE on issues resolution outside the audit process. The Sr PCPC
Auditor collects and analyzes sufficient information to provide a
recommendation for certification and has the authority for the
control and performance of auditing activities, including planning
and control of other members of audit teams.
- Qualify as a Lead Auditor in more than one standard (i.e. ISO
22716, EU GMP, WHO GMP/GDP, EFfCI and EXCiPACT, ISO 15378, ISO
9001, etc.) and conduct integrated audit where required as per SSC
global procedures, local procedures, guidance and instructing of
- Perform certification audits in any capacity in conformance
with the SGS Global/Local procedures, sector specific
schemes/standards and ensures that such duties are performed in an
efficient and commercially expedient way.
- Upon evidence gained during audits, provides with determination
whether or not registration should be recommended or allowed to
- Assimilates, understands and operates the SGS Certification
System in all auditing activities. Liaises with the Product
Managers, Technical Accreditation CBE and Manager, Technical
Accreditation CBE regarding changes to its design and
- Responsible for the overall audit team up to 15 Auditors,
depending on the assignment.
- Controls/oversees activities of teams of Auditors during the
audit, as needed.
- Collaborates with teams of Auditors during the auditing
- Strives to provide customers with sufficient audit experience
to cover the whole of SGSs Certification's accredited
- Assists in the training of other Auditors and Senior Auditors
during planned audits or during other training functions.
- Actively participates in witness audits by SGS or accreditation
- Maintains all audit-related credentials.
- Undertake any other activities as directed by the Manager,
Certification Audit CBE or Manager, Technical Accreditation
- Adheres to internal standards, policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supervises others: Yes, indirectly only Leads Auditors at the
times of audits
- Bachelors degree in science or Bio Science is most preferable
(consideration will be given to other science as well i.e. chemical
science depend on the additional training course attended related
to Pharmaceutical, cosmetics and personnel care (PCPC)
- At least 5 years work experience of proven management function
in PCP industry with minimum 2 years work experience in Quality
assurance function or quality & safety management system
- Minimum 5 years auditing experience and Qualified as ISO lead
auditor. (Especially Pharmaceutical or OTC products).
- Experience in delivering training is preferable.
In the course of employment, you will be required to travel to
and/or work at a client site. The company requires employees to be
vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to travel commercially and
many clients require visitors performing work at their locations to
be vaccinated. Therefore, this role requires a candidate who is
fully vaccinated or will be prior to an anticipated start date. The
successful candidate will be required to provide proof of having
received a COVID-19 vaccination.
The company will provide a reasonable accommodation upon request
after an offer is extended.
SGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire,
train, and promote persons in all job classifications without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability,
age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other
characteristics protected by law.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without
reasonable accommodations. The requirements listed above are
representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities
This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive
statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements, but a
general description of the job. Nothing contained herein restricts
the companys rights to assign or reassign duties and
responsibilities to this job at any time.
If you are applying for a position within the United States and you
have difficulty completing the on-line employment application
because of a disability, please call 201-508-3149 for assistance
and leave a message. You will receive a call back. Please note,
this phone number is not for general employment information, but is
only for individuals who are experiencing difficulty applying for a
position due to a disability.by Jobble
Keywords: Sgs, Davenport , Sr Pharma, Cosmetics and Personal Care Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Davenport, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!